Wednesday, November 18, 2009

work of heart

Ok… I don’t know exactly how I am going to pull this off…but I am going to get started. I have been thinking a lot about all of the verses that have been sent our way. Scripture that has been prayed for us or that has been laid on your heart. They all mean so much to me! I so desperately want to be able to look at all of them and remember where they came from. They are such encouragement especially on days I don’t even know where to begin. So, I have decided to create a canvas with all of the verses that you have felt led to send our way…we’ll call it a work of heart . I most definitely do not want anyone to go out in search of a verse, but if you come across one while you are reading that pulls at your heart and makes you think of us or Wyatt I want to ask you to write it on a piece of paper and mail it to me. I thought I would make it easier and just let everyone email them, but I want the canvas to be special and that means that your hand prints need to be all over it! Please don’t worry about sending it on fancy paper…just plain white computer paper is great. Also, I ask that you please sign your name under the verse so I can always remember who sent it. Thanks so much! I am really anxious to see how this turns out! I will keep you posted!

"All scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17

3 comments:

  1. great idea!!! I am so excited...what a way to feel God's love everyday when see all of the verses and names on the canvas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, sorry forgot to sign. I was to excited...love you sis, les

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this idea! You are so creative.
    Love you,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete