Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sweet memories

i just had to post a few pictures....these always make me smile. love you sweet angel!


this is our little man in his bouncy seat his aunt les gave him...and he LOVED it!

here we were cheering the hogs on...hence my razorback shirt and his red socks. this is the day i found out it was ok for him to wear clothes. i was soooo excited, i slipped out while dad baby sat and tried to find him something red for our big date that night...obviously i came home empty handed...but hey he had red socks :)

and here he was just hanging out...being dramatic ;)

6 comments:

  1. Precious, Jessica! Sweet memories indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures, Jessica! Wyatt's hat is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at your sweet angel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the sweet memories! Precious indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jess! He is so handsome! I love that you shared these with us!

    ReplyDelete